Saturday, February 4, 2023

Big News

 


Sunflowers
16 x 20
Acrylic on Canvas



White Pitcher Still Life
16 x 20
Oil on Canvas


Thanks for visiting my blog. Here are two recent still-life paintings completed in January. I'm so excited about getting out in my studio to paint. I was invited to display my work at Jackson Street Gallery in Ridgeland, MS, and became a member of the Mississippi Artist Guild. It has really been a blessing. I display my work on the daily paintworks link found here and have a pet portrait commissions shop on Etsy here.


 I work at Mid South Rehab as a Marketing Graphic Designer. I love what our company stands for - sharing the love of Christ in the therapy partnership world. I work with some amazingly talented people. Having one day off per week allows me extra time to paint and/or be there for my mom if she needs me, and for this time I am grateful. 


I give glory to God in all that I do. I am an instrument in His hands in graphic design/marketing or painting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolor Daily

These paintings were inspired using word prompts from the Sketch A Day app. The paintings are all original - painted from life or a referen...