Sunday, January 7, 2024

Joy in Oxford

Joy In Oxford, MS
9x12
Oil on Canvas



I painted this piece at the Mississippi plein air event this year in Oxford. It was a cold, breezy October morning. I drove up from Jackson with my mom that day. I painted and focused more on my mom, the other artists painting nearby, and visitors who walked by. I painted with joy - a joy and heartfelt trust in God. I finished this painting in my studio.

Contact the gallery to inquire about this piece.

Pacesetter Gallery
310 Ridge Way
Flowood, MS 39232
Please call (601) 488-0345

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun day plein air painting at Eudora Welty House & Garden in Jackson, MS

  Eudora's Rose Garden 15" x 11" Watercolor  (I used a little gouache too) An art friend, Feixue Yang, and I had fun painting ...