Sunday, May 19, 2024

 

Mrs. R M Finch Rose at Eudora Welty Garden
16 x 20
Oil on Canvas

A rose in the Eudora Welty garden in Jackson, Mississippi...

Mrs. R.M. Finch Rose is like a supporting actress. This rose is in the Eudora Welty garden. I imagine that Eudora must have found quiet time in her rose garden and that her garden was an inspirational environment for her work.

Who is a supporting actor or actress in your life? Is there an environment where you thrive? I think the environment and your people are important when you are a creative person. One gets energized, and it frees them to explore, work without limits, and use their talent from their heart and in ways beyond oneself.

I am grateful for my supportive friends and environment.
Praise be to God.❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

 a watercolor from my sketchbook He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to ...