Sunday, January 22, 2017

Free Jam Session - Day 15

4' x 6" Sketchbook
Water-soluble Graphite and Watercolor on Hot Press Paper
Whenever my older son comes home to visit. He and my daughter pick up their instruments and start jamming. In this sketch, my son is playing my daughter's smaller guitar and she's playing her ukylalle (her normal instrument is the cello). He is in a band called Red Sea that just came back from touring the East coast. My daughter will be playing with her orchestra at Carnegie Hall later this spring. I'm one proud mom.
Also, I've painted for 15 days straight.... woohoo!...15 more to go in my 30 In 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolor Daily

These paintings were inspired using word prompts from the Sketch A Day app. The paintings are all original - painted from life or a referen...