Saturday, January 21, 2017

Lunge Line Workout - Day 14

8" x 10"
Oil on Canvas
Whenever I'm stuck and not sure what to paint I go to the website called Paint My Photo. This  is a great site for artists because there is a variety of painting reference photos to choose from without the fear of infringing copyright. Members of the site graciously upload their own photos to display and share.

This photo is one that I immediately connected to because I grew up around horses. We had 100 acres and about 4 or 5 Quarter horses. I can remember how much joy we had from trail riding them but I can also remember the work that they required. Before going to school, I was up at dark, putting my boots on to feed and water them before leaving. I can imagine this young girl can relate.
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Watercolor Daily

These paintings were inspired using word prompts from the Sketch A Day app. The paintings are all original - painted from life or a referen...